Penn Valley, CA
Gorgeous Penn Valley, CA Views!
Lakefront Homes in Lake Wildwood
The Lake Wildwood Marina
Golfing in Lake Wildwood
Enjoy Boating on the Lake!
Grass Valley, California
Grass Valley, California
Grass Valley, California
Nevada City, California
Buying a Home Requires Many Difficult Decisions. Make Sure Your Realtor is a Top Local Expert.
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.As a top Penn Valley and Grass Valley area Realtor, here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have full access to ALL homes available on the Penn Valley and Grass Valley market, even listings not yet on the MLS through my professional California real estate affiliations.
- My expert local knowledge of the Penn Valley and Grass Valley area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Penn Valley and Grass Valley is no different! It’s my job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? I help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and I’ll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing I will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience.
Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Penn Valley and Grass Valley area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware!
As a top Penn Valley and Grass Valley Realtor, I make it my business to be aware of every local home or property on the market. I even know of properties that will be available, but have yet to formally be placed on the market.
I have direct access to the Nevada City, Penn Valley and Grass Valley area MLS (Multiple Listings Service), and also to all of they other agents in the area and all of their listings.
If you give me some idea of what you are looking for, I will personally review all my sources of real estate listing information and send you everything within your price range that matches your criteria. I can save you a great deal of time!
This is a totally free service, and there is no obligation. It’s part of my job to offer services like this to homebuyers.
Call or email me for help, or to have your questions answered. There are no dumb questions!
Buying Your First Home? Realtors Are Your Professional Guides. Make Sure You Choose a Top Expert.
You might be a bit afraid or intimidated by the whole process of buying your first home. As a top Penn Valley and Grass Valley real estate expert, it’s my job to guide you, from beginning to end.
I will take the time to go through each and every step of the buying process. There are no dumb questions!
Together, we will consider:
- How much can you really afford?
- How to qualify for a mortgage.
- How much cash you should put down.
- How to buy a home with little or nothing down.
- What it takes to get approved for financing. What banks and other financial institutions are looking for.
- How much your payments will be.
- The tax advantages of buying.
- Is renting or buying better for you?
Email me a bit about your situation. I’ll get right back to you. There is absolutely no charge, and I offer this to you with no strings attached.[hr color=”#1e73be” style=”line” size=”2px”]
Don’t Go Shopping for a New Home Before You Know Exactly How Much You Can Spend!
You might have an idea of the loan payment and mortgage you can afford. But will the bank feel otherwise? It’s always best to pre-qualify for a mortgage so you know exactly how much a financial institution would be willing to lend you.
In the pre-qualification process, you will find out:
- Exactly how much home or land you can afford.
- How much cash you will need for the down payment.
- The minimum down payment, and advantages of higher down payments.
- What the bank feels you can afford for a monthly payment.
I help buyers pre-qualify for mortgages every day. Simply contact me and I will be happy to help!
Remember: I will respect your privacy! I know this is your personal information, and I will not distribute it to anyone, other than to my preferred mortgage broker. This service is also provided free of charge, without any obligation on your part. It is part of my job as a top Penn Valley and Grass Valley Realtor to offer services such as these.